Only the Best Online Casinos for You to Review
We know that players in Canada want to play at the best online casinos to enjoy the best possible experience. However, with new websites popping up all the time and existing ones improving and advancing constantly, it can be hard to keep up, but it really does not have to be. You can find the top Canadian casinos reviews here so you don't have to weed through the subpar sites yourself.
What are the Laws of Online Gambling in Canada?
There are two options for players living in Canada when it comes to legal online gambling. First, you can play at government-operated casinos with no fear of legal reprisal. Currently, four provinces offer government-owned sites: British Columbia, Manitoba, Ontario, and Quebec. If you live in any of those provinces you can legally play at PlayNow Casino in BC or Manitoba, PlayOLG.ca in Ontario, or espacejeux.com in Quebec, respectively. However, you can only play at the online casino that is operated by your province and then only if you are playing from your province. For example, if you live in Nova Scotia, you may not legally access any of these provincially run sites. Also, if you live in Quebec but are travelling in Alberta, you may not play at that casino until you return to your home province. Changes are likely coming soon to these rules, as Ontario is already considering opening up the playing field to regulated private gambling sites, so keep your ear to the ground.
The second legal option for a gambler in Canada is to play at offshore online betting establishments. Legal status is granted to those casinos that are being operated legally in their jurisdiction (such as the Isle of Man, Antigua and Barbuda, or Malta) and are allowed to host Canadian players. So, that means that any offshore casinos that meet these criteria are a safe bet to play at. Also, online casinos operated by the Kahnawake Gaming Commission, although located in Quebec, are considered offshore. But don't worry, you will only find legally sanctioned sites in our reviews.
The Greatest Software Developers
Players in Canada can definitely find quite a few options when it comes to playing slots, video poker, blackjack, and other games of chance online, but that does not mean that every single option out there is a good one. By reading our reviews, you can quickly learn what the best online casinos in Canada are and make the right choice.
You might be wondering what factors we take into account in our reviews in order to consider gambling sites for players in Canada to be among the best. While there are various things that we take a look at in our reviews, one of the most important ones is what software developers online casinos work with because that will directly affect the quality of the games that players will get to enjoy. Here are some software developers that players in Canada should know about:
- Betsoft: Are 3D games your thing? If they are, you will definitely want to play at Canada online casinos that feature Betsoft gaming software, as they offer the best 3D slots (like Enchanted) and 3D horse racing around.
- Microgaming: If you get excited thinking about the number of zeros in progressive jackpots and how you really could win such a prize one of these days, then Microgaming is the best option for you. With the largest progressive jackpot network in the world, no one can compete with this software developers' payouts. One of their best games of all time, Mega Moolah, paid out the equivalent of over $26,000,000 CND in 2015 to one lucky jackpot winner. Just imagine if that had been you!
- NetEnt: NetEnt features an incredibly interactive Narcos branded video slot with footage from the TV show itself. For fans of the show, finding a casino that hosts NetEnt would increase their entertainment factor considerably. Of course, you can expect plenty of other brilliant game titles from this software company at the best online casinos for players in Canada.
Banking Methods that are Most Valuable for CAD
Players from Canada who are new to online casinos often wonder what banking method might work out best for them, but the answer to this question is not as straightforward as some might think it should be. The best banking method depends on you because you have to consider what services you already use, what currency you prefer to play with, how much the fees are for each option that is available, how fast you would like the money transfer to and from the best online casinos to be, and other things as well. Many online casinos offer multiple options
, so look for the ones that have your preferred method. Reviews can help decide about banking methods for players in Canada such as these:
- Bitcoin: There are plenty of Canada casinos out there that offer payment in Bitcoin, which is a good option if you deal in that currency. Also, there is usually no fee associated with withdrawing your winnings in Bitcoin. If you prefer another type of cryptocurrency, look for Canada sites specific to your needs as there might be one that offers your currency of choice.
- eWallet Services: If you are a player in Canada who already has an account with Paypal, Neteller, or Skrill, then you are probably more comfortable entering your eWallet account info rather than all of your banking details across multiple sites since this offers added security at sites for players in Canada. Most casinos offer third-party payment through all of the big providers, and there is usually no fee to transfer your winnings from the casino to your bank account in Canada.
- Online Banking Sometimes, simpler is better. If you want your money to be deposited directly into your bank account, then find the casinos that will make direct deposits. These usually come with a fee, but most of the eWallet services will charge you to deposit your money into your account as well. You can also use Interac eTransfer to make deposits at your favourite casino.
List of Bonuses for Players at Online Casinos
If any of the sites you find on out reviews pique your interest, why not give them a shot? And, like anything in life, it might take trying a few different ones before you find THE ONE. The best way of doing that is to make use of promotions so you can play for little cost to you, or even for free.
- New Player Deposit Bonuses: Many sites will offer new player Canada bonuses that can exponentially increase your money. Sometimes known as a match deposit, websites will welcome newbies by matching their initial deposit by 100, 150, or even 200% (up to a certain amount, of course). Deposit deals are perfect if you already have some money earmarked for gambling. You can get a feel for a casino for less than half of what you would have had to spend, and you can stay on budget.
- New Player No Deposit Bonuses: Other times, you won't even have to spend a single cent of your own money. With no deposit deals, you can play for free. While these offers can be less generous than deposit promos, you can still get some free spins, free cash, or free play on the house. No Deposit deals reviews will potentially allow you to get to know a wider range of new sites before spending your money anywhere.
- Existing Player Bonuses: If you aren't new to an online casino, don't fret! Casinos want to keep you playing just as much as they want you to start playing in the first place. Keep more of your cash in your wallet (electronic or otherwise) by playing the sites using the freebies that they offer from time to time. These might include free spins every Wednesday, some house credit on your birthday, or an hour of free play to celebrate Christmas.
Start Having Fun at Sites for Players in Canada
Top Casino Reviews is all about providing info about online casinos for players to enjoy, and we only provide the best. Don't bother digging through the muck; let us do the digging for you. Then, all you have to do is take advantage of the sweet bonuses for players in Canada and start having fun! Which one will you choose? Only you can decide that!